RESOURCES FOR RELATIONSHIPS
RESOURCES FOR CAREER TRANSITION
- Gallup’s Strengths Finder: Choose The Top 5 Strengths
- MBTI: Myers Briggs Personality Type
- Parker, Palmer. (1999.) “Let your life speak: Listening to the voice of vocation.”
- Harris, Carla. (2014). “Strategize to Win: The New Way to Start Out, Step Up, or Start Over in Your Career.”
- Update your Resume
RESOURCES FOR COACHING SKILLS
- Boyatzis, R., Smith, M. & Oosten, E. (2019 September-October). Coaching for Change
- Bungay Stainer, M. (2018 December 16) Leadership is about coaching. Here’s how to do it well. Fast Company
- Milner, J. & Milner, T. (2018, August 16). Harvard Business Review Managers Don’t Know How to Coach But They Can Learn
- Musselwhite, C. & Plouffe, T. (2012, January 13) Harvard Business Review. What is Your Influencing Style?
RESOURCES FOR COLLABORATION
RESOURCES FOR COMMUNICATION
- Abrahams, Matt. (2016 January 5). Speaking Up Without Freaking Out.
- Anderson, Chris. How to Give a Killer Presentation(June 2013).
- Colman, Dr. Peter & Ferguson. (2014). Making Conflict Work.
- Falcone, Paul. (2009).101 Tough Conversations to Have with Employees.
- Glaser, Judith. (2014).Conversational Intelligence: How Great Leaders Build Trust and Get Extraordinary Results.
- Heinrichs, Jay. (2017). Thank you for Arguing.
- Molinsky, Andy. If You’re Not Outside Your Comfort Zone, You Won’t Learn Anything.June 2016.
- Sims, Peter; Going from Suck to a Non-Suck Public Speaker February 2013.
RESOURCES FOR DIFFICULT CONVERSATIONS
RESOURCES FOR INTERVIEWING
RESOURCES FOR PURPOSE & MEANING
- Achor, Shawn. Super Soul Sunday. ”Happiness in a Modern World.” (2018 February 6.)
- Ariely, D. (2016). “What makes us feel good about our work?”
- Pink, D. “The Puzzle of Motivation.” Ted Talk.
- Vedantam, Shankar. (2018 July 30). Hidden Brain Podcast: You 2.0“Finding Meaning.”
- Vedantam, Shankar. (2018 July 23). Hidden Brain Podcast: You 2.0 “Rebel with a Cause.”
RESOURCES FOR LEADERSHIP RESOURCES
- Brown, Brene. “The Power of Vulnerability.” (2010 October 6)
- Psychology Sketch Book.“Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument” (2016 September).
- Clifton, J. & Harter, J. (2019 May). It’s the Manager.
- Evans, L. (2015 January 13).Why Emotionally Intelligent People Make More Money. Fast Company.
- Duhigg, C. (2016 February 25). What Google Learned From It’s Quest to Build the Perfect Team
- Goldman, Daniel. (2004 January). What makes for a Leader?
RESOURCES FOR LINKEDIN PROFILE
RESOURCES FOR NETWORKING
- Clark, D. (2016, January) Harvard Business Review. How Successful People Network with Each Other
- Casciaro, T., Gino, F. & Kouchaki, M. (2016, May). Harvard Business Review. Learn to Love Networking
- Feloni, R. (2015, January 27). Business Insiders. A Master Networker Shares His Top 20 Networking Tips
- Forleo, M. & Cain, S. (2013 November). Marie TV. Networking for Introverts.
- Morgan, Nick. (2014 May 13). Harvard Business Review Video. “Take Control of Your Nonverbal Communication.”
- Skip Your MBA, Build Your Network Instead (2018)
- University of California, DavisThe 30 Second Elevator Pitch
- USA Today. (2015, November 11). 48 Questions will Make Small Talk So Much Easier
RESOURCES FOR WELL-BEING
- Brown, B. (2017 August). “Top 7 Tips for Life.”
- Davidson, Dr. Richard. (2016 January). “The Four Constituents of Well-Being.”
- Ruiz, Don Miguel. (2011). “The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom.”
- Keltner, Dacher. (2016, August). Greater Good Magazine. Why Awe is Such an Important Emotion
- Sandberg, C. & Grant, A. (2017, July 10). “Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience & Finding Joy.”
- McGonigal, Kelly. “The Willpower Instinct.” (2018 January).
- Mann, M. “Time & Attention: Getting Things Done.” (2008 April 3).
RESOURCES FOR FEEDBACK FOR GROWTH
RESOURCES FOR WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP
RESOURCES FOR WORKING FROM HOME
- Anderson, Brooke. (2020, March 24). Greater Good Science Center Questions to Ask Yourself in Quarantine. Greater Good Science Center
- DesMarais, Christina (2013 August 11). Get More Done: 11 Tips for Telecommuters. Inc.
- Digneo, Greg. (2020 March). How to Stay Motivated When Working Remotely. Time Doctor.
- Furr, Nathan. (2020, March 27). Powerless in the Face of Uncertainty. Harvard Business Review
- Hays, Jay (2018, October 10). Remotely Productive: You Can Work From Home. You Tube.
- Ifeanyi, KC.(2020 March 26). Fast Company. Experts Give Advice on Best Practices When Working From Home.
- Markle, Elizabeth (2020 ,March 4).4 Things to Do Every Day for Your Mental Health. Greater Good Science Center
- Miller, Jen (2020 March 12). 11 Ways to Stay Motivated While Working From Home. Forbes.
- Saunders, Elizabeth Grace (2020, March 26). How to Give Yourself a Mental Break And Not Feel Guilty About It. Fast Company.